• Assisting in preparation and review of documentation related to receiving inspection, storeroom activity, in process inspections for assembly of hardware and testing processes
• Accurately review Quality related data for production to verify compliance to specifications
• Resolve problems or non-compliances and provide accurate documentation of problem resolutions to supervisors of Quality, Engineering and Production.
• Support on-site customer and government activities
• Interface with Operations for metrics related to First-time Quality
• Lead root-cause and corrective action activities for problem resolution of non-compliances.
• Develop inspection methods, procedures and assist in developing inspection techniques and assist the inspectors.
• Have a working knowledge of AS9100 (and ISO9001) and ISO13485 standards for Quality Control; and perform internal audits
• Education Bachelor Degree Engineering preferred, but will consider Associates.
• Five years (5) minimum working in the quality field
• Experience working with registered AS9100 quality system for design and manufacture
• Internal auditing experience
• Experience working with government and aerospace contracts, some FAA experience helpful
• Mechanical and electrical inspection experience
• Computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Good writing skills
• Working knowledge of inspection processes, statistical methods, filing and data-entry
• Detail-oriented to accurately review data and document problem resolutions
• Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
• Excellent record of attendance and reliability
• US Citizen
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, a Vectra company, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com
EaglePicher offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship program.
EaglePicher is proud to be an EEO/AA employer (male, female, disabled and veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.